Saturday, April 28, 2012

One More Time

 Sadie K tagged me a few days ago, and I am just now getting around to answering her questions. Thanks for baring with my tardiness, Sadie. :)

 Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (Though this can be optional.)
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and let them know you've tagged them. 
I am going to skip the last two rules ;)
Okay 11 random things about me.....
1. I love going Thrift store shopping.
2. Though I can't stand it, my room is really messy at the moment.
3. I love fixing other people's hair, but I don't necessarily like other people to fix mine.
4. I am really, really good at baking, but not so good at cooking. :-/ (I hope that didn't sound like bragging...)
5. I have a freckle on the palm side of my left thumb.
6. I love taking early morning walks. *sigh* The morning is the most beautiful part of the day!
7. Whenever I have a job to do in the kitchen I always end up sneaking a few chocolate chips from the refrigerator. They are so good cold!!  
8. I would really love to learn how to play the piano, but I have never been able to have lessons.
9. Getting really random here; I love grapes.
10. My toenails are painted red.
11. Today is my brother's 14th birthday, and I feel old. ;)
 
 Here is what Sadie K asked me:

1.Your favorite kind of soda?
Hmm... I really don't care for soda, but occasionally if we have soda, I'd have Root beer. 
2. Ice Cream or Cake? Your favorite kind?
Both ice cream and cake!! And, um, moist chocolate cake or moist carrot cake with vanilla. But if I were to just have ice cream, I would have a fudge chocolate with chocolate chips. Yes, I love chocolate. ;)
3. Do like to write a letter or just email?
I really enjoy writing letters, but I mostly use email now because it's faster. I guess you could say I've gotten pretty lazy.
4. Would you rather use a push lawn mower or riding lawn mower?
Riding lawn mower. 
5. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Hmmm..... I could prattle on and on with different ideas of what I think I might be doing in 5 to 10 years. Being married and having children, and teaching my children about the Lord. But since I don't know for sure exactly what I will be doing in 5-10 years, I will just say, I see myself still trying to honor the Lord wherever it may be that He has seen fit to place me.
6. Favorite movie ever?
This is a hard one. I have no idea, I have too many "favorites." Maybe "Charlie's Aunt" with Jack Benny, I can watch that one over and over and never get tired of it.
7. What's your favorite music artist?
I dunno. I don't really pay that much attention to the names of musicians with the songs they sing or play.
8. A really awkward moment in you life?
Haha! Umm... I have plenty of awkward moments, but since they are so many I can't think of one right now to share...
9. Would you rather fly or drive when going on trips?
Drive. 
10. Have you ever been out of the US? If so, what places?
I have never been out of the U.S. but I have been across it. :)
11. The way you met me.
I met you at y'alls church. And I thought it was really, really neat that there was another girl that was named Sadie. I meet a lot of Sarah's, but the only other Sadie's I've ever met have been elderly ladies.

Also, Sadie K is having a mountain photo challenge, and since I live in Florida, I can't join, but any of y'all who would like to, I know she'd love to have you!!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why the first paragraph is colored green. I tried to change it, but it stayed the same, so, ah well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie