Monday, April 23, 2012

So Many Thoughts... So Little Time.

I have so many things I want to say, so many ideas I want to share, and yet I can't seem to find the time to post right now.
I want to share how beautiful yesterday was.  How I so enjoyed watching the wind weave through the trees, smell the rain in the clouds above, and finally feeling the tiny drops on my face and hands.  Laying in the grass and gazing up at a fluffy white mass of cloud slowly, softly sail by overhead... thanking the Lord for giving me my every breath, my eyes to see, and behold His wonders. 
Everyday new thoughts form in my mind, and then I never get around to writing them down. But I will put forth my best effort, and hopefully soon I will be sharing, what I call a real good "Thought" post. :) 


In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Great job!! :)

    Sadie, Would you vote for me??
    Here is the blog link- http://growinginhisimage.blogspot.com/
    You will see my name on the poll, 'Katherine'.
    If you vote for me I will be VERY HAPPY!!
    Thank you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katherine, and I voted for your photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie