Monday, April 2, 2012

food // a photo challenge

Oh, my goodness, another great photo challenge!
Kelsey over at A Ray of Sunshine, and Sierra over at His Handmaiden are both having Food photo challenges! I really wanted to enter these, because I have a surplus of food pictures. But because I have a surplus of food pictures I had a really hard time trying to find just the right ones to enter. So I ended up picking two of my most resent subjects...

Strawberries~ entering A Ray of Sunshine's challenge.

And strawberry/blueberry crumble with ice cream~ entering His Handmaiden's photo challenge.

I hope you ladies like these!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~


5 comments:

  1. Those strawberries look really yummy! Great photos.

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos dear! The strawberries made my mouth water. mmmm :)

    Have a lovely day! xxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, both of those look delicious. You're making my mouth-water:D Beautiful work:)Thank you for linking up!

    In Christ,
    Sierra
    www.hishandmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie