Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo Challenge // Animals

Well, according to the voting poll, most of y'all want to have an Animal photo challenge. So here we go! :)

The Rules:
The photo you submit has to be taken by you.
I want to be specific; animal, not insect. That will be another challenge :)
When you post your picture it has to link back to this blog post.
After you have posted your animal picture, come and comment here with the link to your blog post.

Be creative!! That's what these challenges are all about! To challenge you to be creative and take the best picture you can. And remember, you are allowed to edit your photo to your heart's content. :)


I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!! :D

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~
P.S. This challenge ends on the first of May. :)

21 comments:

  1. Hello, I love photo challenges so I was so excited to see this one!
    Here is my link:http://thegodlyphotographer.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-photo-challenge.html
    Thanks,
    Nutmeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog!
    I love it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered!
    Here is my link-
    http://alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-animal-photo-challenge.html

    I hope you come and check it out! :)
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my entry :)

    http://cookingandcracking.blogspot.com/2012/04/photo-challenge-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i LOVE your blog I'd like to enter the contest! Here's the link to my blog... www.joyfullemily.blogspot.com


    Thank's a lot!
    ~ Joyfull, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I LOVE photo contests! Heres my link: www.joyfullemily.blogspot.com





    Thanks a million


    ~ Joyfull, Emily <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I entered! :)
    Here is my link:

    http://alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-animal-photo-challenge.html

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is the judge for this contest?
    Is it going to be you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Katherine, I will judge who will be in the finalists, and then I will set up a voting poll for anyone to vote on who will be the winner. Whoever gets the most votes will win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sadie, Thanks for hosting this challenge! Here is my entry:
    http://frecklesarentcontagious.kkrrjp.com/?p=406

    ReplyDelete
  11. here is my entry!

    http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/2012/04/animal-photo-challenge.html

    I LOVE PHOTO CHALLENGES!
    What does the winner get?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ruby, the winner doesn't get anything but the satisfaction of being chosen as the best photographer. This is all just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yae, that really sound fun! It's just awesome to know you had the best photo! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. here is my entry: https://picasaweb.google.com/101080684363341098334/April202012?authkey=Gv1sRgCJDT5KPvyffmSQ#5733677480055909378

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I am your newest follower and here is my entry:

    http://thelittlegirl-zoe.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhh Sadie!!! *groan* I have SO many animal pictures! You are way too good at picking my favorite things to shoot! I'll go through and try to narrow down a couple and let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okie dokie...here's my entry. Ahem, *entries*. I couldn't decide again!! I have SO many animal shots!

    http://musicalcowgirl4christ.blogspot.com/2012/04/animal-photo-challenge.html

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've been tagged! See my blog.

    Can't wait to enter my picture! I'm having a photo challenge, too. Just head over to my blog irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oops forgot to include the link...haha..here it is:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/carliphotography/7094005327/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here's my entry!

    irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Howdy! Here be my entries! I had a couple of them, so I just threw them all up there. Hope my fluffy giant has what it takes!

    http://godscountryboy.blogspot.com/2012/04/photo-contest_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie