Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And These Words...

 
 

Hear, O Israel: the Lord thy God is One LORD: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 
And these words, which I commanded thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thy hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thy eyes.
And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Moreover I will endeavor that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
II Peter 1:15

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:23 

God's word is so very important! And He made it very clear that we are to continually have it before us, and teach it to our children. Always keeping His word fresh in our minds; calling us to the remembrance of His promises.
I hope this encourages you to search out the Scriptures for yourselves more each day!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Sadie. Such appropriate Scriptures as well!

    Love,
    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Could I use on as wallpaper for a computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mrs. S! <3

    Jordanna, thank you! And sure you can use any of the first four :) I'm glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. My favorite is the 4th one down.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last photograph in this post is just precious!

    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie