Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Time To VOTE!!!

I was very excited that all of you were able to join me in this challenge! I think all of you did a wonderful job. But now it's your turn to pick a favorite...
So here are the contestants:




And Katherine at Wandering Words

Now Ladies and Gentlemen, Friends and Followers...
Using the voting poll on the side bar, Please vote on your favorite photo.

I can't wait to see who the winner will be!!
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

5 comments:

  1. Wow...everybody did so well! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai! There's no option for second place! They're all great, can't wait to see who wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! This is so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sadie!
    I'm joining the game of cyber-tag, and I'm tagging you! How to pass it on: http://perryelisabeth.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-im-it.html.
    TAG! You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, awesome pictures, BTW. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie