Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Wonderful Brother

The other day was my brother Daniel's 14th birthday. 

For his special day he requested German Chocolate cake.

This is the "Happy Birthday" sign that Emilie wrote for Daniel :)

Lighting the candles. 

Emilie tried her hand at playing "Happy Birthday" on the piano. She did pretty good!

Blowing out the candles... obviously ;)

Present Time!!! I wonder what this one could be?

Ah!! The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

This is a big one, what could it be?

A handy-dandy Swiss army knife should do the trick...



Ah ha! Nifty man tools!

Mama bought this guitar for Daddy years ago, and for a long time it has been in storage. Recently though Daniel has expressed the desire to learn how to play the guitar. So for his birthday Mama surprised him with it. :)

Daniel's best friend CJ was able to come over and spend the night. They had a grand ol' time!

I love the way this picture turned out!!


Well, that's it for the pictures of Daniel's birthday. He had a very special day. He and Daddy went to a gun show, the first either of them had ever been to actually. In his words it was "the best birthday ever" and he usually doesn't say stuff like that. ;)



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Daniel! Looks like it was awesome!

    Can I come over and watch The Voyage with y'all? (Hehe, I'm a Narnia junkie :P)

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daniel!!

    Great pictures, Sadie!

    Voyage of The Dawn Trader is the best Narnia *by far*. I LOVED it!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I got a guitar for my 14th birthday several years ago too! I was so suprised. I hope he enjoys it as much as I have mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie