Monday, May 21, 2012

I've Been Awarded!

A fellow blogger awarded me with the Liebster award. Thank you, Katherine, you're so sweet. :)



 
Ah, yes, and there are rules...

Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them.

From what I gather this award is just a way to "share the love" and let others meet new bloggers.

So here is who I am giving this award to:

Mary over at Simple Things in Life
Amanda over at Living In The Country
Sadie K over at Irishragamuffin's Lil Sister
Lisa over at Musical Cowgirl 4 Christ
Markie over at The Promise Land, Eh?

I love these girls <3 I hope you all go and visit their blogs!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

2 comments:

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie