Monday, May 14, 2012

Editing Fun

Don't you love the feeling when you look at a picture you just took and realize "That is going to be soo much fun to edit!!" *squeals* I do.

                                   ^Before^                                                                  ^After^

                  ^Original ^                                      ^Edit ^                                ^Second Edit ^

Just a little bit of editing can make a big difference!

Sometimes there are just so many things that you can do to a photo, and each thing by itself makes a great picture!


I hope y'all enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed editing them. :)
 
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

4 comments:

  1. That is really neat.
    How do you do that?
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just figured this out.
    I used PicMonkey http://www.picmonkey.com/

    What you do is, you take any picture and bring the contrast way down to 100%, which makes the picture gray. Then you go to Overlays and you click the "Your Own" button and add your pictures. :) Simple as that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty photographs:)

    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie