Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Capturing The Moment

Each and every breath we take, every moment we live is given to us by God. Yet we seem to take everyday for granted. We get impatient, we grow prideful, we are selfish and careless.We tend to care only about what we want, and how a situation applies to us and us only, not taking the time to consider how our actions or attitudes are affecting others.

I have come to realize in the past few weeks, that, as much as I love blogging and photo editing... that's not what is important in life. My family is. I don't want to spend countless hours of my life spent only for my own pleasure.

Life is precious, and we should cherish it; not just talk about it.

Love the moments shared with your family. Don't miss those moments of pure childlike joy.

I challenge you to capture these moments with your family, and treasure them in your heart always. Life is short. Live every moment for the Lord who made you.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them that are of the household of faith.


~Galatians 6:9,10~

Sorry if this was a little sober, but this issue has really been on my heart the past few days, and I wanted to share my feelings on the subject.

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. I 100% agree. <3

    Love you!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking a lot along those same lines, Sadie! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very encouraging post! I agree that sometimes we get so wrapped up in other things and forget to cherish the truly special moments in our lives:)

    Blessings,
    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie