Raindrops on roses... (or Butterfly Irises)
And whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles?
And warm woolen mittens? Or maybe rubber boots ;)
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things....
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes...
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into springs, these are a few of my favorite things.
When the dog bites when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad...
I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel
I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel
so bad! :)
Cream colored ponies...
And crisp apple strudels... or maybe pie ;)
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles... (what on earth is schnitzel anyway?)
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings....
These are a few of my favorite things.
Sunrise
and Sunsets
and smiling faces...
Time spent reading the Word, and singing His praises!
Going for leisurely walks in the fields...
and I have officially run out of ideas...
I really don't know where I was going with this exactly. Other than the fact that this song was stuck in my head, and I thought it would be fun to find pictures to go with the words.
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles... (what on earth is schnitzel anyway?)
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings....
These are a few of my favorite things.
Sunrise
and Sunsets
and smiling faces...
Time spent reading the Word, and singing His praises!
Going for leisurely walks in the fields...
and I have officially run out of ideas...
I really don't know where I was going with this exactly. Other than the fact that this song was stuck in my head, and I thought it would be fun to find pictures to go with the words.
But I hope you got some enjoyment out of a random burst of my silliness. :)
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~








I love the pictures! I found what you did very cool!
ReplyDeleteCome visit me soon! :D
LOL! The sound of Music.. <3
ReplyDeleteI love that movie and trust me, that song is super catchy!!! After the second time I saw it I was singing it over and over.
ReplyDeleteKianna's Rose
http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com
Way too funny...I was just thinking about doing a blog post very similar to this! Not from Sound of Music, but just common things that make me happy :)
ReplyDeleteLisa: Ha, neat! I thought it would be fun. I have dozens of pictures of things that I love, and since the song was stuck in my head, I thought it only appropriate to post about it. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Love how you took pictures to match the words! I really like your blog and am following you now. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteJess
Love that song. I think a schnitzel is a thin piece of chicken coated in breadcrumbs and then cooked/fried. I personally have never had one, but boy do they sound nice!
ReplyDelete