Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun Times ~ Great Friends

Yesterday, dear friends came over for a sleepover. We went swimming, made cookies, watched a really cute movie, and took lots of pictures of ourselves. It was a lot of fun, and as usually happens with sleepovers... there was very little sleeping for some of us. ;) Now, my friends have gone home, and I am left with only the memories, (which are fastly fading into a blur of dozens of other sleepover adventures) and the pictures that we took.

Hello, Abby!

Marge :)

Mary and Amanda : D

And Me :)

After a while of getting settled and taking pictures, we went outside to watch this adorable little youngster play. :)





I love this picture <3

My sweet little sis, Emilie :)

Things got a little crazy... ; )

Amanda became a "Tree Hugger"....... ; )

And we took more self portraits.... 

:)

Then we went to visit the chickens, or "Lalas" as Nate calls them ; )

Pretty "lalas" ; )

Nate was positively enamored with them. 

 Then we got a break, and Nate found a new babysitter. Kipper! Boy, do I appreciate Kipper! ;)


Later that evening Amanda and I made cookies... 

And then we all watched a movie....

 Which we all enjoyed. :) 

The next morning, after making up all the bedding, and getting ourselves some breakfast, we went out by the pool for some relaxing in the sun, and more talking. ; )


And then the sleepover was... well... over. But a lovely time was had by all, and I am so glad that we got to do it!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You left me speachless! :)
    That looks like the best day ever!
    I always enjoyed watching Kipper growing up!
    And that cookie dough looks so good!! YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!
    I had so much fun! We must do it again soon. :)

    Love,
    Mandy

    P.S.
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine: Thanks, we had a great day!

    Mandy: It was awesome! Yes, we really do!
    "But not on my grilled cheese!!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie