Monday, March 5, 2012

Dress up: Army Style. . .

This post is definitely in the "Random" category, but I couldn't resist posting these pictures. When I saw my little sister all decked out as a little soldier, with her little wooden rifle, and wearing my old boots, I thought, "I've got to have a photo-shoot of this!"
Now, just as a side note here... My little sister has no ambitions of becoming a female soldier. She just likes dressing up, and this was her choice of attire for the day. : )
So anyways, here are just a few pictures. . .

Is this not cute? : )



How do you do?

Miss Adorable :)


This outfit has gotten a lot of use from my little brother and now my sister. :)






A real W.A.C. ;)


Or maybe not. . . ;)

Heehee :D Well, anyways, that's all for now. Until next time,

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

2 comments:

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie