Thursday, March 15, 2012

Little Ones

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them. ~Psalm 127:3-5

Children are such a blessing! Especially the little ones. Here are just a few pictures of some little ones that I know and love...











7 comments:

  1. How precious! I really enjoyed your post :)

    Keep up the good work!

    Love,
    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Mrs. Stricklen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so sweet! The first one must be my favorite :)
    You're awesome at photography!


    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute, Sadie!! I especially like the first one. That face is priceless :D Good job!

    Did you get my reply back to you on my truefocus blog?

    His,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! Nate is the name of the first little boy, and he definitely is my favorite too :)

    Lisa, I haven't gotten your message back yet, but I will check for it this minute! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little kids. Gotta love em. :D I enjoy looking at your pictures! Even if I don't always comment. ;)

    <3
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Mandy, and I know :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie