This can be your own shadow. A friend's silhouette. Or a shadow of anything else; a tree, plant, animal ect.

And feel free to edit your picture to your hearts content! I experimented with texture and came up with this:
Okay, so here is how we'll do this. Right now, I still can't figure out how y'all can link up the fancy way yet. So, after you have posted your Silhouette picture to your blog, come and post the link to your blog post in a comment here.By the way, please post the link to this challenge on your blog post. :) That way others will know about the challenge. The more the merrier :)
I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! This challenge ends on the 31st of this month. :)
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~
~Sadie~
http://marysphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/photo-contest-silhouettes.html
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing how this turns out!
-Mare <3
those are neat
ReplyDeletehere's my entry: http://reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/30-day-photo-challengeday-15-30.html
ReplyDelete-Carli
How fun! Here's mine :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cookingandcracking.blogspot.com/2012/03/photo-challenge-silhouettes.html
Love,
Mandy
Oh YAY....I just saw this. Great subject!! Can I submit more than one photo? And when does it have to be submitted by?
ReplyDeleteLisa, You can post on your blog as many as you want, and I'll pick my favorite one of them to post for people to vote on :)
ReplyDeleteYou have to have them submitted by the 31; that is the last day you can submit. I will post everyone's pictures to my blog after that and then y'all can vote on your favorite :)
Here's my entry:
ReplyDeletehttp://irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com/2012/03/silhouettes-photo-challenge.html
Can't wait to see how it all turns out! :)
Sadie
Here's mine :) Sorry there's so many!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://musicalcowgirl4christ.blogspot.com/2012/03/photo-challenge.html
Hi Sadie!
ReplyDeleteMy sister ran across your blog and thought of me when she saw your photo contest since I like photography...
So, if you don't mind here's a silhouette picture:
http://mywanderingwords.weebly.com