I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
And this also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of his labour, it is the gift of God.
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before Him.
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
~Ecclesiastes 3:11-15
Yes, He hath made everything beautiful. . .





I wish we had a dog and cows so that I would have a variety of animal subjects other than my precious cat. ;)






Howdy Sadie.
ReplyDeleteJust dropped by your family's blog. Boy, your younger brother grew! (obviously) When I last saw him he was knee-high to a grasshopper! I don't even remember your younger sister. I remember sitting and talking to your dad about bass fishing and gators in Florida. I really enjoyed talking to him. Good to finally see you guys again. Give everybody a howdy for me and tell your dad I really enjoyed the times we had talking.
Duty is Ours, consequences are Gods.
Hey David,
ReplyDeleteYes, Daniel surely has grown! In the last three years he has grown eight inches. :) Emilie was about 5 when we were in Arizona, and she has really grown a lot as well. Daniel is 13 now and Em is 8.
I'll be sure to tell Daddy. :)
In Christ Jesus,
Sadie