But anyhow, with Spring comes new life. And for someone like me who #1 adores nature, and #2 is obsessed with taking pictures... you end up with way. too. many. pictures. But I can't help myself!
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy these pictures.
These are my favorite! They are so tiny, delicate and absolutely precious! God was so kind to bless us with simple joys like flowers wasn't He? :)




With Spring comes insects...





Spring in Florida means orange blossoms! :)
And ahhh, do they smell wonderful!!

Climbing cranberry hibiscus. . .
It will be blooming soon :)


I am ashamed to say that I do not know what this flower is called. Do any of you know?

Roses. . .




Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights,
with Whom is no variableness,neither shadow of turning.
Of His own will begat He us with the word of Truth,
that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear,
slow to speak, and slow to wrath,
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
~James 1:17-20









These are great, Sadie!!! I especially like the bokeh on #1 and #8. Good job!! Personally, I think close-ups and flowers are what you are best at!!!
ReplyDeleteHowdy Sadie.
ReplyDeleteJust put up my entry for the photo contest on my blog. Hope you like it!
Thank you, Lisa! :) Close ups of flowers is definitely my favorite subject. :)
ReplyDeleteI do like it, David! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pics, as usual, Suds! :)
ReplyDelete<3
Mandy
Thank you, Mandy <3
ReplyDeletethey're all nice but #3,4,5,and 14 are neat it must be the camera ours never get pics like that
ReplyDeleteThank you, Samuel!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell you a secret. I edited my pictures just the slightest bit to make them look just that way. :)
Oh, Sadie! These are so pretty! :) My favorites are the first two. :) Gorgeous! And that delicate little cluster of flowers whose name you did not know is, I believe, a wax plant. ;) You're welcome. :D Love you!
ReplyDeleteAbby
Thanks, Abby!! :) <3
ReplyDelete