Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Beauty of Flowers. . .

You know the old saying... Diamonds are a girls best friends? Why do they say that? Maybe because girls want to wear diamond rings and necklaces? I don't know. But I myself can't see the point in diamonds. I'd rather have flowers than diamonds any ol' day of the week.
I love flowers! Flowers are fragile, and they don't last long, but somehow that is what makes them more precious, more special than any ol' diamond. Flowers are more beautiful then diamonds anyway, with their delicate graceful petals, of varying colors, shapes and sizes....


See what I mean? ;)

Dew droplets make me smile :) :) :)

;)

Tiny pollen buds :)

This is a bud from our devil's backbone plant...


I think its simply lovely!



Not sure what these flowers are called, but they're still lovely aren't they?

Especially in my sister's hair ;)


This is just a glimpse of the beauty in flowers... ah, how I love them! And I will never tire of looking at them and taking pictures of them. Thank the Lord that He graced us with a world full of flowers!

In Christ Jesus,

~Sadie~

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Sadie! I really like the second to last one. And the first one is cute, too! :)

    Looking forward to seeing more!

    Love,
    Mandy (who adores flowers AND diamonds) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures Suds! The picture of the flower in your hair is lovely!!<3
    Love,
    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, thanks! I love the second to last one too. :D Haha, I want you to know, I have nothing against diamonds.. just that I like flowers better ;)

    Markie, thank you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second and second to last are my favorites. :) Very pretty, as usual, Sadie.

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were into photography!!! So am I!!

    What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love photography! I didn't know you did either! Mine is a Canon. I really like it! And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! I have a Canon, too! EOS Rebel T2i...but I'm aiming for a 5D someday when I get money :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie