I am very excited! This is my very first post on my very own blog! I have been wanting a photography blog for a while now, but since I was already posting on our family blog and I had no idea what to name a blog if I had one, I just placed the idea on my mental shelf and went on.
Well, today I finally came up with a name I think is perfect for my kind of blog! Moments in Time.
Now, I am not going to drop the ball on our family blog. That was actually the first thing Mama said when I told her what I'd come up with. "You aren't going to give up on our blog are you?" No, ma'am! I'll still keep up with it. This will just be more of a photography blog from my personal perspective.
Anyhow... here is my first moment in time for you...

I love it! So happy for you <3 Adorable pic of an adorable little boy and dog. ButI'm biased! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Abby
That's so great, Sadie! Love your header picture :):)
ReplyDeleteHappy photographing! ;)
Mary~
What a precious picture, Sadie! I love your new blog!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Stricklen
Thank you all! :)
ReplyDelete