Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Nothings....

When I need to unwind, or relax... I simply grab up my camera and wander around in my yard taking pictures of little nothings....



 Feebie cat obliges me with a pose...
 or two.
 Maybe three. ;)









Entering this one in Katherine's bokah photo challenge.


A knot in the trunk of an old oak tree that is shaped like a heart... <3

Yes, now you all know... Little nothings make me happy. =)

I hope these pictures brought a smile to your face too.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I love that one with the cat's face in the grass.
    God bless,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so pretty! It is the little things in life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! You should enter one of them into the photography club challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Very pretty little nothings. :)

    Love you!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie