Friday, September 21, 2012

I just had to share these!

Proceed with caution: extremely adorable pictures to follow. ;) :)
This little girl is just about the cutest thing out there.
And this little boy is right up there too ;) But why the sad face?
{Splash, splash!} See what fun she's having?
 Mr. Shy edges his way over.
Sweet little friends <3 <3
I simply adore her smile!!!
For more favorite Friday photos visit: The Long Road to China 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new header and cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smile! Vivid, wonderful shots, especially the last one. I'd love to have you come join my link up, also held every Friday,
    http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-show-and-tell-link-party-6.html

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh! darling pictures Sadie!
    Could you enter my new photo challenge? Portraits is the theme!
    Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie