Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beautiful Black & White Photo Challenge

Alrighty! Y'all have your cameras ready for this next photo challenge? This challenge is Beautiful Black & White. The goal of this particular challenge is to capture anything you think of as being beautiful... a smile, a tear, an embrace, any moment and transforming it into a beautiful black &white portrait.





Ready to go out a capture a moment? Here are a few general rules:
  • Limit your entry to one photo. Though if you have others you'd like to share, I'd love to see them, just please pick one of them to be your entry.
  • Your photo can be of a person, or an animal of you like.
  • Your entry post must link back to this blog.
  • Have fun! If you don't have time or are not able to take a great picture, feel free to go through your computer files and select a favorite. Just remember... the photo must be taken by you. :)
  • Editing is more than welcome!
  • Comment with your entry below. ;)
This photo challenge ends on September 22nd. I will then judge your entries and choose 5 finalists. Then y'all can pick your favorite by voting on the poll. The entry with the most votes will be announced the winner!

16 comments:

  1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mIfirRhMjHc/UE56Qk6T75I/AAAAAAAAOCY/fL0ayD4HI9w/s640/CRAZY+ME+VIDEOS,+BLUE+BIR77DS,+RAIN+025.jpg

    blog:
    http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my picture!
    http://countrygodgirl.blogspot.ca/2012/09/black-and-white-photo-contest.html
    God bless,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my entry! I really like your Photo Challenges. :)

    http://irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-challenge-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my entry!
    http://shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-entry_12.html

    Thanks for hosting Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my entry=)

    http://www.hishandmaiden.com/2012/09/black-and-white-jadore.html

    Thanks!
    By His grace,
    Sierra (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my entry, Sadie!

    http://totallymandie.blogspot.com/2012/09/black-white-contest-entry.html

    Thanks for hosting the contest ;-)

    ~ Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the photo have to be have a person or an animal. or can it be a B&W nature picture?
    -Laura
    P.S. I like you blog's design.
    http://raindropsinthecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer the photo to be of a person or animal, but you could enter a nature picture. :)
      Thank you, I like it too :)

      Delete
  8. here is my entry!!!

    http://inmysaviorscomfortingarms.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black and whites! Entry:
    http://doodlepad-sarah.blogspot.com/2012/09/im-starting-to-like-these.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sadie! Could you enter my challenge?
    Thanks!
    Alexandrea
    Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok here is my entry! :)
    http://alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/09/link-up-recipe-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. can I do an entry that is half black and white?
    check it out a www.countryfun-braelyn.blogspot.com
    I would like to enter that one if I could.
    Thanks.
    Just leave a comment on my blog telling me.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok, here is my entry at countryfun-braelyn.blogspot.com
    I changed it to all black and white. just let me know if that works.
    Thanks.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's my entry!
    thingsrememberedbykylie.blogspot.com
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie