Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Snapshot {Little Ones}



My first Sunday Snapshot! On a Sunday afternoon back in January, the big girls were taking a stroll up the driveway, with the little kids laughing and running all about.

Mary and me :)

The most adorable little girl is pretending to be grumpy...

 What a face!

Really, she is just tickled pink to have her picture taken!

 "Stop treating me like a baby will ya? You don't have to hold my hand wherever I go." 

 What are you doin' you little grove monkey?

"Oh, nothin' much...."

 "You see, I'm just trying to get one of these grapefruit..."

  "But they keep rolling under these trees..."

 "Ah, got it!" cries the triumphant little man, and he marches off with all his dignity.

Precious little things! 



Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!
    My favorites were #1 and #2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! #1 is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie