Thursday, July 26, 2012

Scripture & Snapshot!

Hey, y'all! I have a few announcements to make! The first is just a little thing. I have updated my pages, so y'all can go check them out if you want to. :) The second is..... I am hosting another Photo Challenge! The theme is Scripture and a Snapshot. I love those, and so I thought it would be fun to do one.




And now of course:
The Rules:
1. The photo must be taken by you.
2. Please limit your entry to one photo, unless you absolutely can not decide. :)
3. Your post must link back here.
4. And comment below with the link to your entry post. :)

These sound simple enough? ;) I am pretty sure y'all know the rules of submitting your entry in a photo challenge by now, but I thought it would be best to include them anyways. ;)

Editing of course is very welcome and I encourage you to do so! I can't wait to see the pictures, and especially the verses you come up with!

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

P.S. Like the airhead that I am, I yet again forgot to say when this photo challenge ends. This challenge started Thursday, the 26th of July and will end on Saturday the 4th of August. :) 

4 comments:

  1. My entry-
    http://alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/07/question-of-week-and-more_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry, Sadie!!

    http://www.atruefocus.blogspot.com/2012/07/scripture-snapshot.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my entry -
    http://irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com/2012/07/scripture-snapshot-photo-entry.html

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie