Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Reception

Well friends, in photography I have learned one very important lesson. You can stand back and be separate from everyone and get awesome and memorable shots, or you can be apart of it all, and get a few okay shots. As you will see, I had decided to be apart of it all, and I only got a few good shots, and I completely missed my chance at getting a picture of the bride and groom. But for you all, I snagged one via Facebook ;)

 The happy new couple!


The official guest book.

I just love good food....

No day is complete with out... sweet tea... ;)

Aren't these just lovely?

And these ;)

My friend Abby to me: "You are actually taking a picture of deviled eggs?"


One of the lovely cakes made by Mrs. Conner <3

Abby and Markie together again :) :)

 "Checking the cows" ;)

Sweet friends = Emilie and Becca :)

Prettiest baby-doll <3

Fellowshipping all around.

Daddy playing with Caraline. Just too cute :)

Again, Congratulations, R.G. and Esther!

In Christ,
~Sadie~

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Sadie!! :D

    Oh and Congrats to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, would you like to be a part of a photography club I'm starting? You are so good at what you do and such a good friend, that I would LOVE to have you! Let me know :)

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie