Saturday, June 2, 2012

Swampy Photoshoot

{entering in Katherine's photo challenge}


I hope you like these, Katherine!

I took these pictures this afternoon with the aid of my helpful tool the camera self timer. I love that thing ;) Strapped somewhat precariously from a low hanging tree branch I set the timer and then sat down on the marshy slope of the "swamp" where these adorable little yellow flowers are growing :) 



These shots turned out pretty good :)
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

5 comments:

  1. Sadie, you did MAGNIFICENT job!! I LOVE THEM! thank you thank you for entering!

    The flowers are beautiful too btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and are you entering the very top one? Just want to make sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm entering the top one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! Great pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie