Thursday, June 7, 2012

Birthday Adventures...

My dear friend, Amanda, turned 19 the other day, and I was able to share in the fun of the occasion!  :)

Amanda and Abby :)

All of us together.

Beautiful Abby :)

Yours Truly ~ Complements of Abby

Off on another walk :D

 It was lovely.....





CJ tagged along, followed by ever faithful Grits ;)









And if only you could smell the late orange blossoms!! Ahhh.... :)

After our lovely stroll we had supper and watched a movie. We then stayed up till after midnight to count down to Amanda's birthday. And then went for a night swim; the water was great!

~<>~<>~<~>~<>~<>~

The next day we all went thrift shopping and another friend, Chelsea, got to come along. We had, as usual, a grand time together! After our shopping was done we went to get some ice cream.


 It was a wonderful two days! I love you, Mandy <3

In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like a good birthday well spent! :)

    Great pictures Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! They are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun. Happy Birthday!
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. What a sweet post. :) Thanks, Sudsy! I had so much fun. :D
    Love ya!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, girls! :)

    Mandy: I'm glad you had a special day <3 Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie