If you were just two inches tall.... Then this giant toadstool could be your playhouse.... : )
If you were an ant.... Then this leaf might make a splendid picnic area....
If you were a busy little bee.... I'm sure you'd love to taste the pollen from this hibiscus flower....
Or maybe take a quiet little nap on this tiny bud....
If you were a lively grasshopper.... Would you make a game of leaping through the tall grass?
If you were a butterfly... Would you take a sip from one of these dewy petals?
If you were just two inches tall... I'm sure that this would be very rough terrain to walk over....
I am also fairly certain that this wee sprout would seem like a regular tree if you were only two inches tall.
If you were an ant.... you might think it fun to float away on one of these....
If you were really teeny tiny.... wouldn't this leaf make an awesome water slide?!
If you were a spider.... this would make the perfect ladder wouldn't it?
Yes, I'm sure it would. ; )
And if you were me.... you would almost wish you could be... only two inches tall for a day ; )
But truly, in all seriousness, I am tremendously happy to be who I am just the way the Lord made me, and I really wouldn't want it any other way. Though I do love getting up close and capturing dew drops and ants and spiders and such with the lens of my camera and sharing them with you : )
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~

















Beautiful pictures, Suds. Now I really want to be 2 inches tall. Just for a little while. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Abby
Beautiful Photos!
ReplyDelete~Braelyn
Abby: Yes, just for a little while ;) And make a playhouse out of that toadstool!
ReplyDeleteBraelyn: Thank you :)
These were AMAZING!! great job!
ReplyDeletehmmm I wonder what it would be like to be 2 inches tall?