I did take pictures of the gift that I gave her. So I thought I would share them with you, hopefully to make up for my not being able to share pictures of the actual shower.
Ever since I was twelve years old, I have been crocheting. My first "creations" were pretty awful. But over the years I have gotten better, and I really enjoy crocheting things for other people. And for this new little baby girl soon to enter God's beautiful world, I wanted to make something special.
I found this absolutely adorable baby print, and right away I loved it. I started off making an afghan....

The finished blanket.
Pardon all the editing, I kinda had fun with these pictures. ;)

Semi close-up on the stitches.

Then I made a little hat...

The flowers are so fun to make! =)

The afghan, the hat with flower, and then finally a wash-cloth.
I was really pleased with how these turned out. What do y'all think? =)
Those are amazing!!! =D
ReplyDeleteGreat job and don't worry about not taking pictures! :)
Ahh, here you are! I couldn't find you :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a really cute set!
Thanks, Jordanna!
DeleteYes, I changed my blogger address, sorry for the inconvenience. But I'm glad you were able to find me again! :)
The set was just beautiful! I appreciated it and the baby shower so much :) It was a very special day!
ReplyDelete