Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn is Here

Autumn is finally here! My favorite season, by the way. ;)
Did you know that if you combined the fall, winter, and spring months (Oct.,Nov.,Dec.,Jan.,Feb.,Mar.) they are six months, and then the summer months, (Apr.,May.,Jun.,Jul.,Aug.,Sept.) are six months too? Funny huh?
Anyhow, as I said, it is now Autumn, and my little sister happens to have a very cute fallish dress, so out we went for a few shots before supper. (ps. I know that fallish is not a real word, but neither is autumnish, so I simply chose the one most fun to say) =)



 Cheese!

 Feebie Cat doesn't want to stay ;)

 I love how this one turned out!



 Poser...

 and Pouncer... ;) =)

 Take some time to stop and smell the... weeds? =D

I love this one. After many, many silly faces, I finally said, "okay, now can I please have a sweet face?" And this is what I got! =)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Sudsy! I love them. Your sister is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new design!
    Love the pictures of your sister! The one of her holding the cat is my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie