My sweet sister had just gotten this new dress, and as she happened to be wearing it, and it so happened that she found this fake flower that matched the dress.... adding in the fact that it was evening... I figured a photo shoot was in order! ;) I grabbed my camera and we headed out the front door. :)
This sweet little girl will gladly pose anytime I ask her too, and she is simply beautiful at it!
"Goin' for a walk outside today..."
I love this smile =)
My handsome brother :)
Em, you don't have to take the saying "Take time to smell the flowers" so literally.... ;)
Cutie ;)
=)
She's such a poser ;)
Hello up there!
Me: "Daniel, say something funny to make Emilie laugh."
Daniel: *in a mock attempt to be 'suave'* "Heyyy...."
Daniel: *in a mock attempt to be 'suave'* "Heyyy...."
Well... it worked. :P
And the best for last.... <3 Ah, those eyes! Can ya tell, I think my sister is beautiful? Well, she is! ;)
Anyhow, that's it for now.
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~






















Beautiful pictures! You have such a beautiful sister!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Rebekah
Thank you! :)
DeleteLOVELY pictures Sadie!! :D
ReplyDeleteI really like the second to last picture! haha
P.S. I emailed you. :)
Thank you, Heehee, I like that one too ;)
DeleteOkay.
This is one of your best shoots yet!! Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lis! We had a lot of fun doing it. :)
Delete