Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Busy, Busy....

Whew... we've been pretty busy lately. School work... yard work... taking care of my grandparents... and baking. But it's been good. :) Anyhow, I thought I'd better let y'all know that if I seem to disappear, it is just because I've been doing other things, and haven't been able to devote much time to the computer.

One week from today I will turn 18 years old. Eeeeep! =D Upon turning 18 I will get my drivers license, and be able to register to vote. Such responsibility! But with my Lord's help, I will do my best. I just keep thinking, and praying...

Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
~Philippians 4:6-7~

 And He said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong.
~2 Corinthians 12:9-10~

Anyhow, I hope y'all have a blessed week, and I'll try to post some more pictures soon!

Sadie

3 comments:

  1. Hey...your birthday's the day before mine!! I didn't realize that! I'll turn 19 in a week from today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you do sound busy! LOL
    YEAH to your birthday! :D
    I love birthdays

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie