Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lovely Hair Tutorials

Hello again, ladies! Since Sadie is away in Oregon for the week, the Modest Fashion Challenge is kind of at a stand still. But I'll still be posting fun DIY tutorials while she is gone. So without further ado... here is post number Three for the DIY tutorials for the Challenge that Sadie Abigail and I are hosting. 



This one is so gorgeous, but also looks fairly simple. Pony on top, braid, twist into bun, pin. Pony in middle, braid, ect.,  ect.

^Six cute ways to pin back your bangs ^


I hope y'all found these fun and interesting! I know that I'll be trying them. =) Have a wonderful evening!

P.S. There are only two days left to enter the Sunshine & Smiles photo challenge! So quick, enter while you can!

2 comments:

  1. I liked the 2nd. and last one! I will have to do those to my hair! =)


    I'm hosting a gift exchange 'party' if you would like to join!
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-your-birthday-gift-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!

    ~ Jess
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

    P.S. Those hairstyles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or thoughts? I would love to hear from y'all! Just remember, whatever you do or say must be pleasing to the Lord. :)

In Christ Jesus,
Sadie